Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Important Information

I make and sell Tutus for infants to adults. I can make special occasion Tutus for Holidays, Birthdays, Halloween, and Sporting Events. These are also great for dress up and play time. Tutus are cute props for getting pictures taken in. I use the softest tulle available so little legs wont get scratched. Don't like what you see? I can custom make a tutu for your needs.
 
 
General Information:
 
Infant- measures 17" around & approx 7" in length  
Toddler- measures 19" around & approx 12" in length  
Long- measures 21" around & approx 24" in length  
Infant is newborn to one year  
Toddler is one year to eight years  
Long is eight year and older  
Each tutu is made with an elastic waist band, so it will grow with your child.  
If your size is different from the above listed please send me a message and I can make one to fit you.  
*These lengths can be adjusted based on your needs and the way you want it to look.  
Prices:  
Infant- $20 plus shipping (if you are local arrangements can be made for pick up)  
Toddler- $25 plus shipping (if you are local arrangements can be made for pick up)  
Long- $35 plus shipping (if you are local arrangements can be made for pick up)  
*Prices may vary if you choose to adjust your lengths. Example: If you are ordering an infant tutu and you would like it to be longer then 7"... the price will go up some. This is due to using more materials. Thank you!!  
I am just starting the site. Within the next week or so I will have more pictures of tutus and the different lengths. Remember you don't have to choose one from the site. You can custom make your own

1 comment:

  1. love all the tutu's do you sell the maniquin type thing that they are displayed on. I make lots of cute aprons and would like to buy something like that to put them on. just let me know. thanks cheryl

    ReplyDelete